More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women.
BOOM. HELLO. I’ve been trying to make this point for how long now? I don’t see what’s so hard to understand.
"Race is there and it is a constant. If you’re tired of hearing about it imagine how exhausting it is to live it."
I hate when people interject with, “yeah, but not everyone….” Umm, okay. Outliers don’t negate the trend so what is your point?
OUTLIERS DO NOT NEGATE THE TREND.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson